very beautiful...and SO alive!HAPPY days...I just wish our Snow would go away!hugsChar.x
They sure are beautiful but don't eat'em...those are no oyster mushroom...some kind of shelf mushroom and probably poisonous.Earl
beautiful artful how lucky to see that on a walk
My goodness, that was an unexpected and beautiful surprise for me to see this morning. Thank you !:-)
gorgeous!! love your photos of your surroundings ~ very inspiring :)
Thank you all! Earl, I would never forage for mushrooms without you!
Gorgeous! Thanks for posting these photos! Enjoy the spring...we've just gotten an inch of snow...and I thought it was spring!
Wow! And "yay" for your camera!
gloria freshley à bien fait de faire découvrir votre blog..j'aime ces peintures et photos 'nature' !
So stunning. I do love funghi... but unfortunately live in a no funghi zone :-( A devastating omission!
Post a Comment