Sunday, August 25, 2013

Enormous Tiny Art Show No. 14

cactus bee (sold)
green mason bee (sold)
brown paper wasp (sold)
pollen wasp (sold)
large sweat bee (sold)
trichogramma wasp (sold)
***
My miniature bees and wasps for the Enormous Tiny Art Show! 
Each watercolor painting measures three inches in diameter and is six inches with the frame. 
The paintings are available for sale through the Nahcotta Gallery website. 
If you are in the Portsmouth, NH area you can see them in person next week at the opening.

6 comments:

Clair said...

Fantastic work Holly! Can't wait to see the rest :)

Bohlen said...

Yes, fantastic and gorgeous it is! And the frames are great, too! Would you mind telling me where they come from?

holly aka golly said...

Claire: Thank you!

Maike: Unfortunately I found the frames over a year ago and they are no longer available. I wish I had more of them. :(

prettylittlethieves said...

beautiful work holly!

holly aka golly said...

Nancy: thank you so very much!

naomi orana said...

GORGEOUS!!
The frames are stunning as well,
wishing you all the best with their showing, I'm sure it'll be a huge success:)