Thursday, April 3, 2014

Outside In

frilliaria
I love this time of year! Spring just feels great.
I couldn't resist painting fritillaria. The checkered petals were calling my name.
You know me and patterns!
hellebores
My lenten roses, hellebores, are blooming in my cottage garden.
tommies
Tommies are popping up all over the lawn which makes me smile,
especially since I was on my knees for a very long time last fall planting them.
Twig type
I'm working on my twig typography in between other projects.
bunny and brushes
 Bringing the outside in for some new paintings.
I'll have a shop update soon.

3 comments:

Brittan said...

Ah, spring! Such beautifully inspiring photos!
xo

Carol said...

Only you could create a masterpiece right on your palette!

holly aka golly said...

Brittan: I love spring, I love all seasons, but it's such a beautiful time of year!

Carol: I can't help it.