Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Gloaming

Gloaming collection
Gloaming in pearlwood
gloaming in sweetfern
tiger moths in pearlwood
My latest collection of nature inspired abstract and geometric patterns!
Gloaming is available in two colorways: pearlwood and sweetfern. 
There are two sizes of tiger moths and whirls to choose from, 
each with a slightly different color variation.
Fabric, wallpaper and gift wrap can be purchased through Spoonflower.
I had so much fun with these patterns! 
They are a little different from my previous designs
and it was fun to try something new. 
I hope you you like them!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! The colours are wonderful and I love all the moths, and to think i can get them as fabric! Which reminds me, did you ever get the photos i sent of my wedding dress using your forsythia fabric? :)

holly aka golly said...

Yes! So lovely!

Estela said...

ohhhh, love it!