Friday, October 17, 2014

GB Editions | New Prints



I've been adding so many new prints to my shop over the last month or so 
and wanted to give you an update!

Just in case you're not quite ready to say goodbye to summer, 
my Bee and Butterfly Garden prints make a perfect pair. 

If you're not afraid of pink and your walls are screaming for something 
tropical, vibrant, bold and bright, then check out my mini Paradise Collection,
Parrots, foxtail lilies, snakes and exotic hummingbirds abound. 

If you love lettering as much as I do and want to collect your initials
or need a personalized gift for someone special, take a peek at my

I added two favorites from the GB archive to my Woodland Collection,
Can't resist those moody greys:

I've been painting up a storm and will update my shop 
very soon with a flurry of originals, so stay tuned.
Happy Friday!





2 comments:

Pam said...

Hi Holly! It's Pam Foster from The Outpost in Middleburg. So good to see you over the weekend!I'm afraid to admit I googled you after finding out you were an artist and ended up at your blog. I am absolutely GOBSMACKED!! Your work is gorgeous. SO gorgeous. Can I ever come to your studio and see some of your originals? Would you ever let us sell some of your work at the shop? Email me: paminparis@msn.com

holly aka golly said...

Pam: You are so dear! Thank you so much for your kind words. It means the world to me.