Monday, September 3, 2012

Hello September

wild flowers
Hello September! It's lovely to see you again.
I've been enjoying my walks in the early morning and evening.
Late summer wild flowers have popped up all over the fields.

thistle
Swallowtails and the ever so elusive hummingbird clearwing moths flutter all around the thistles.
 You'll just have to imagine it because a good picture was impossible, they move so fast!
***
You still have until Tuesday to enter my GIVEAWAY in the post below.
One lucky person will receive a print from my new Woodland Collection.

4 comments:

Julie Whitmore Pottery said...

Just amazing photos, the most glorious colors
xx
julie

holly aka golly said...

Thank you dear Julie. If only I could have shown the butterflies and moths too! Every picture was blurry :( Next time.

annamaria potamiti said...

Lovely photos Holly. Wishing you a great September;-)

holly aka golly said...

You too Annamaria!