Monday, September 24, 2012

My Cottage Garden | September

clematis seed head
It has been entirely too long since my last post. Last week was a little chaotic but I'm back!
I walked around my cottage garden yesterday, observing the autumn changes.
The seed heads on the clematis look like crazy, feathery mop tops.

chives gone to seed
The chives put out a bomb with clear intentions to propagate.
And while I have been a little quiet lately, I'm working on sewing some seeds of my own.
First up, I'm pleased to be a part of Poppytalk Handmade's Indie Love Market this month.
Take a peek if you have a chance! So happy to be include with such super artists and makers.
For the last year I've been part of a beta test group with Spoonflower and 
some exciting things are on the horizon. More about that tomorrow.
Have a great week all!


2 comments:

Noelle said...

Beautiful! It is really brilliant. I used to see them like fireworks. They are just lovely.

Noelle @ Cwww.CheapSheds.co.nz

holly aka golly said...

they are quite something.