Thursday, July 18, 2013

A Closer Look | White Moths

Hello friends! I've been taking a much needed week off from painting and posting. 
Busy packing up orders, organizing and generally taking care of some things around the studio. 
A big thank you to all of my dear customers! 
You are all so wonderful and kind and I truly appreciate your support!
I will be back in my studio on Monday, painting new watercolors for my Etsy shop. 
These little white moths are my inspiration for my next painting, so stay tuned!

5 comments:

passifleur said...

Beautiful inspiration, see the last post of Becca Stadlander!

Cathy Kiffney Studio said...

Sounds like you are a good busy, :)

I simply am crazy about moths and white moths, can't wait to see what you do with that idea.

Cathy

Lynn said...

Look forward to seeing your new works!

Laura said...

Just beautiful. Thanks so much for the close up look!

Anonymous said...

Golly A well deserved rest for a very talented artist!!
The Artistic director