Thursday, December 31, 2009

Anticipation


Making resolutions is not exactly a talent of mine,
yet I feel compelled to have a purpose, a theme for each new year.
I have a dear friend who is a great architect of resolutions. 
She always knows exactly what the focus of the year should be. 
So for the past three years I have relied on my friend for my resolution.
Though it is a bit unconventional, it seems to work for me.
As I wait with anticipation for my 2010 resolution,
I wish you all a Happy New Year!

5 comments:

annamaria potamiti said...

Happy New Year to you Holly!
Annamaria XO

Laura said...

how wonderful! happy happy new year to you and yours, lovely holly.

holly aka golly said...

Happy New Year ladies! It has been a lovely exchange this past year! Thank you so very much!

Vivi said...

I love the idea of having a friend make a resolution for me - it could be quite interesting and insightful. Happy New Year!

holly aka golly said...

Hi Vivi! Having my resolution made for me is such a gift ; ) Happy New year!