Thursday, May 22, 2014

You're Invited

you're invited
You're Invited!
My studio will be open on Sunday, May 25th, from 10am -5pm!
map to the cottage
I'm in the little brick cottage behind the smallest library ever!
9098 John Mosby Highway, Upperville, Virginia a.k.a Route 50.
red poppies blooming
I'll have Golly Bard prints and paintings available, 
copies of The Wildlife-Friendly Vegetable Gardener,
Pop!
and I'll be destashing remaining stationery from my Beehive Press collection,
including these red poppy correspondence cards.
Stop by if you're in the neighborhood and say hello!

4 comments:

dolores said...

Ack!! I would have totally come for a visit but we are going to Baltimore for the day....my bday party with family....bday is the next day and this would have totally been what I wanted to do! Alas another time!
Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

I would have loved to visit your studio and meet you in person and your beautiful work.
Living in France, I am afraid I will not be able to attend (with great pity).
I wish you a beautiful and successful day.

Unknown said...

I, too, would love to visit and see your studio. I love your style.

I live in Maine, so I will have to come some other time.

I hope you have a great turnout.

holly aka golly said...

Thank you all so much! It was a great day and I'm so grateful for all of your kindness and support, both near and far!