Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Studio Days

snow!
A light snowfall today. The dogs are loving life!
GB studio
Back in the studio. We're toasty and warm, 
painting flowers and working on some new illustration projects.
amaryllis and winterberry branches.
Amaryllis and winterberry branches.
As soon as it blooms I'm going to paint it!
Palette puddles.
Palette puddles.
tiny insects
A pile of tinies.
paperwhites
This watercolor of paperwhites has sold 
but I have large and small prints available in my shop!

4 comments:

Vickie said...

your dogs are super cute :)

holly aka golly said...

Thanks Vickie! We love them even if they are a wee bit crazy!

Red Ruby Rose said...

Love the paperwhites and amaryllis, I've got both blooming on my windowsill right now to help get through the long Scottish winter. Was busy pinning your pinterest page earlier, great finds!

Hastypearl said...

I've told you before that we've loved and lost BC's so I always love seeing yours...this is a great pic of frolick and play:) keep them coming!Laura