Friday, January 9, 2015

Old Dogs. New Tricks.

old dogs. new tricks. Old Dogs. New Tricks. New Year! 
Happy new year all! I hope 2015 is off to a great start for you. 
I'm pleased to say that I finally launched my WEBSITE! 
 I had to take my own advice and just put it out there. 
I can tinker endlessly and the new year seemed like a great time to go live. 
You will also see a few small changes to my blog as well.

  Watercolor palette The GB sudio is humming along. My paint and brushes are out. 
Truly, I never suffer from a lack of inspiration and ideas. 
My goal this year is to focus just a wee bit more.

  Winter berries. I keep dreaming about doing more botanicals. 
 These dried winter berries are simply divine. 
So, I think a good place to begin is working with what's around me. 
I always think it's best not to make things too complicated. 
 Do you make resolutions or set goals for the year?

8 comments:

Meda said...

Happy new year! I love watching your work. It is always an inspiration.
Congratulations for your website.
My own goal (one of them) for 2015 is discipline and focus. I have also wanted to make my website since 2005 :) I should probably take your example and really do it for once.

holly aka golly said...

Meda: It really only took a few weeks + a year of procrastination to put a simple website together! ;) Do it!

Carol said...

My goal is to paint more!

holly aka golly said...

Carol: Me too! :)

Magdalena said...

Hi there,

Congratulations on your new website! I know from my experience how overwhelming task this could be!
My goal is to be present and well...finally once and for good start doing illustrations myself not just peak what others do and dream that I could do it to!:-)

holly aka golly said...

Magdalena: Thank you kindly. I hope you will start illustrating. You can do it!

Anonymous said...

hi!,I love your writing so much! percentage we be in contact more about your article on AOL?
I need an expert in this space to unravel my problem. May be that's you!
Taking a look ahead to see you.

Also visit my web site :: home renovator (http://www.homeimprovementdaily.com)

Rita Gibson said...

What a great way to start off the new year! Launching a website will benefit you and your work greatly. I'm sure a lot of your followers will get wind of the news and follow you there as well. Anyway, I am in love with a lot of your illustrations and I would love to see more. Keep us posted, Golly! More power to you and your creative business! :)

Rita Gibson @ YEAH! Local